Come experience the Claremont McKenna College campus and community firsthand! Use these links to find out more about campus tours, information sessions, overnight stays, and the Claremont Community.
Given by a member of the admission staff, information sessions provide a solid overview of Claremont McKenna College and its academic programs and social structure. Admission requirements, financial aid and scholarships are also covered in this presentation. For the most up-to-date schedule, please see our online registration system.
• Available Monday - Friday at 9:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
• Available Some Saturdays at 9:00 a.m. during the Fall Semester
• Available All Saturdays at 9:00 a.m. during the month of April
• From January - March we do not offer information sessions on Wednesdays
• Information Sessions last 1 hour.
Given by a student volunteer, tours generally include residence halls, classrooms, computer labs, dining room facilities, athletic fields and social venues. Students also share their honest perspective on life at the College. The tour includes Claremont McKenna College facilities only. For the most up-to-date schedule, please see our online registration system.
• Available Monday - Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
• Available Some Saturdays during the Fall Semester and the month of April.
• Campus Tours last one hour
Seniors in high school who plan to apply or have applied are welcome to spend the night on campus. Transfer students who have applied or who are interested in applying to CMC are also welcome to spend a night on campus. This is a terrific opportunity to visit classes, meet students and faculty, and to see if CMC is a good "fit" for you. You might also consider scheduling an interview if space is available. Overnights are only scheduled online. Overnight visits are available Monday through Wednesday night when the College is in session. Prospective students are expected to arrive at the admission office by 4:00 p.m. unless extraordinary circumstances require otherwise.
• Overnight accommodations are only available for high school seniors and transfer students.
• You must arrive at the Office of Admission by 4:00 p.m.
• You must register two (2) weeks in advance.
• You may only spend one night on campus.